Making Changes

A big change was rewriting the story to rhyme. I feel it looks and flows a lot better. I felt the boom was in need of a couple of more spreads to space out the writing to ensure some pages were not over loaded with text.

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 13.55.11.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 13.55.02.png

These two spreads above where added. The first is just after the Shark attacks Zach and the second is when Frank tells the King what happened to his daughter. I added a gradient background to these spreads as a few scene in the book consist of this and I felt it looked well and broke up the more detailed backgrounds.

Another change that was made was the water colour effect was taking off all the spreads. There was some difficulty in size when it came to sending the book for print. The effect was making the file extremely large I set off to find a way around it, however in the end I actually preferred how it looked without it.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s