After sketching numerous ideas to do with the princess, I had a good idea of what she would now look like. I decided to put all of my favourite elements of the ideation phase together and see what the outcome was.
I decided to do a finalised sketch of The Princess before digitising her as I wanted to make sure I was fully content with what she looked like. Below you see the final sketch, I was extremely happy with the outcome. The character again has similar features to the other character as well as a slightly pointed chin, I thought this would be a nice little detail to include on female characters. I really like how her Mermaid tail came out I think it is quite different and makes her even more unique.